Sunday, March 15, 2015

Gaming

I do not consider myself a "gamer," but I love video games! My first portable "video game" ever was a tamagotchi in elementary school. I was so addicted to my digital pet, and I loved feeding and playing games with him to make him happy. I would constantly play until the batteries ran out. Over the years, I kept getting the new additions, so I probably had around three of them.

Before that, I loved to play computer games. There were some that I played from a disk and some online. Some of my favorite games were Pajama Sam, Put-Put Saves the Zoo, Nancy Drew, and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. The Nancy Drew game was the one on Shadow Ranch and it was very challenging. I do not think I ever completed it. Harry Potter was my all-time favorite computer game. I loved the movies, and the game was pretty much as awesome. I played it all the time and I completed it thrice.

I soon moved on to Nintendo video games when I got my Nintendo DS. It was my first real video game, as my family did not have a gameboy, gamecube, or xbox. I was also addicted to this. I loved playing Animal Crossing, Nintendogs, Mario Kart, and Super Mario Bros. This is when I discovered Mario and I fell in love. We soon got a Wii and I played all the Mario games. Super Mario Galaxy was my favorite. I also liked the Super Mario Bros. for the Wii, but my siblings and I would always yell and blame each other for dying, so my mom got mad and told us not to play it.

When I was in elementary school, I also had a ton of Webkinz and would always play online. Club Penguin was also a large part of my online life. I actually paid to be a member. I have no idea why; it is really not that fun. I also played a lot of online games on the Disney website. They had games for Zack and Cody, Lizzie McGuire, and other shows I liked. Later on, Disney also came out with Toontown, which I loved to play. I did not want to be a member though, so I played until I cannot get anywhere without being a member.

When my little brother got older, he got an xbox one. I played Forza Horizon, a racing game, with him and enjoyed it, but I don't really play it that often. Now, I do not play video games at all because I brought non with me. I still like them, but they aren't as fun as they used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment